Print Format Guide
To ensure the integrity of your design, we encourage artwork to be supplied to Bell Print Group in accordance to the below specifications Any artwork submitted in an incomplete state will require a re-quotation and the print prices indicated for the product will not apply.
Accepted File Formats
We accept files from the following applications Mac OS and Windows in the following formats,
Points to Consider
- Please remember to supply us with all the relevant files for output such as fonts and graphic works to avoid print delay.
- Be job specific; clearly mention relevant designs to the appropriate job to be printed.
- Make sure all colors are nominated PMS or CMYK, depending upon the printing process by which your job will be printed.
- Please note that certain Pantone colours are outside the printable colour range of CMYK devices.
- Large File Upload Facility available on home page of our website.
- Do not depend upon the screen color please check your Pantone or CMYK specifications.
- Always indicate exact file & output size and the stock required.