Before Finalizing a job Bell print highly recommends you to go through a short checklist for errors and misplacements for early diagnosis, in turn, would save you time and money.
- Check for your File formats.
- Convert all RGB files to CMYK.
- Link all graphics files.
- Include all fonts (screen and printer) on disk.
- Do not use 4-color text with fonts smaller than 12 pt.
- Do not include files that are not relevant to the job.
- FPO graphics should be marked as such.
- Add 1/8" to all sides of your copy to accommodate bleeds.
- Save all photos at 300dpi resolution or more.
- Ensure all images are owned by you or otherwise licensed for print production.
- Templates are available for most of our standard.
- Avoid using borders on trim edges as this can cause issues during the trimming process.
- Avoid using more than 4 different fonts in one document.
- 5mm bleed Scale.
- Convert your text to paths, curves or outlines.
- Nominate all colours as CMYK or Pantones (PMS).